2007 Unidata Training Workshop

The Unidata Program Center is pleased to announce its 2007 Software
Training Workshop.  The workshop features our display and analysis
packages McIDAS, GEMPAK, and the IDV, data access and management tools,
the Local Data Manager (LDM), the Network Common Data Form (netCDF) and
netCDF-JAVA, and the THREDDS software for cataloging, browsing, and
accessing remote data and metadata.

Unidata's training workshops are developed and presented by the software
developers and support staff for each package, so you can be sure to
have your questions answered.

*Dates:* The workshop runs from July 20 - August 10, 2007 with various
individual sessions within that time frame.
*Location and Facilities:* The first session on July 20 will be held at
the UCAR Center Green Campus and all of the other sessions will be held
at the Unidata Program Center, both of which are in Boulder, Colorado.
*Registration:* The cost to attend the workshop is $50 per session.

For more details on the workshop or to register, please visit our web page:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2007TrainingWorkshop

We look forward to seeing you this summer in Boulder!

Terry Mitchell
UCAR - Unidata
(303) 497-8659