[idvusers] grouping netCDF files

Although I cannot answer this question, I would like to indicate that
we've had the same question when attempting to construct loops of 00-hr=
NARR files in grib format, where each new analysis is stored in an
individual file.

Dr. Paul Nutter
Earth Sciences Program
University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, CO 80639
(970) 351-2398

Hi All,

We have several data coming to our servers in netCDF format. I am able
to use IDV to display each of these files if I load them individually,
but this isn't very useful to create loops since each file represents different time. Does anyone know how to group multiple netCDF files and display them as a single data source?