Re: [idvusers] Time period in text point data?

Hi Kathrin-

Kathrin Poser wrote:
thanks for your reply! I am actually trying to do the same thing
Stuart has explained. I tried to see how time binning would work, but
it does not seem to do anything (whichever bin size I choose, it does
not seem to change the animation at all). I seem to be missing
something, but have no idea what it is.

Apparently, the time binning doesn't get applied to the currently
displayed data.  But if you remove and reload the data it should
use the time binning.  I'll look into the automatic reload.

If you want, please check out the new point data time accumulation
feature that I alluded to in my previous post.  Feedback is
appreciated.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm