Re: [idvusers] Help with Averaging NexRad scans over time.

Ben:

Sorry, got my languages mixed.  Probably should say "  for k in g:  "
Looking at other routines in the library, though, I see most of them opt to
treat "g" explilcitly as a list -- so to follow that pattern  you would say:

  sum = 0.0
  for k in xrange(len(g)):
     sum = g[k] + sum;

Based on Don's note, though, it looks like there might be some
sampling issues because of the different angles, though.....

tom