Re: [idvusers] help with Blue Marble Images and IDV codebase

Don Murray wrote:
Hi Stuart-

Try using the ImageRGBDisplayable instead.  As a test, use the IDV
to load in the image and then use the Imagery->Geolocate an Image
formula to navigate it.  Essentially, that formula does what
you do below.

Hi Don, I am not quite sure how to test this in IDV. Using 2.3, what steps are you suggesting? I cannot find an Imagery menu anywhere. Do i load from my filesystem, or from Data Sources|Satellite Imagery?

I tried ImageRGBDisplayable in my code and I still see nothing, using a
MapProjectionDisplayJ2D built with no-args constructor.

Stuart