Re: [idvusers] Help with structure

might I add, I've figured the first level is time

scan[time]

and this (scan[0]) produces what looks like ref output.

I get a huge spew of numbers (a lot of which are described as "missin", is that
the actual value or a representation of an empty array element?).

Thanks,

-Ben

p.s. running python is like running pseudocode... so when a new guy like
me is looking at examples, is the explanation pseudocode or real code! arg!

Ben Kamen wrote:
So if IDV tells me my data structure looks like this:

(Time -> ((Range, Azimuth) -> Reflectivity))

How do I access this in Jython?

(the tutorials online have been lacking in how to access such an array)

Too many pages with the wrong info.

Frustrating.

Thanks,

 -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.
Email: bkamen AT benjammin DOT net              Web: http://www.benjammin.net

As seen somewhere on the net: My other computer is your Windows Server.