From: idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Grieve
Sent: 04 January 2008 22:08
To: idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [idvusers] ecmwf

Hi all,

Is there any publically available ECMWF grib datasets (current/forecast
not archived) available for use in the IDV? I`ve searched high and low,
as I expected it was rather a fruitless search!

Thanks.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1208 - Release Date:
03/01/2008 15:52

Francisco J. Doblas-Reyes
European Centre for Medium-Range
Weather Forecasting (ECMWF)