[idvusers] Contours on point data

I have data that consists of latitude, longitude and a value in a text
file.  Is it possible for me to generate a display that doesn't show the
locations, but draws contour lines based on this data?

Thanks,

Andy Holland
Air Quality Modeler
URS Corporation
1600 Perimeter Park Drive
Suite 400
Morrisville, NC 27560
Direct: (303) 796-4694 or (919) 461-1467
Cell: (919) 619-4218
Fax: (919) 461-1415
andy_holland@xxxxxxxxxxx

 This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you receive this
 message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
 distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
 the e-mail and any attachments or copies.