Re: [idvusers] displaying data in rotated_latitude_longitude projection

i've placed a sample file at

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/sample_data/snow.DMI.ecctrl.fixed.nc

i forget who's it was originally, so please don't disseminate.

It needs the 4.0 version of netcdf-java (you can visualize with toolsUI), and
we are working on a
version of IDV that uses 4.0, but i dont think the released IDV version will
work.