Re: [idvusers] Plot all the vector plan view levels at once

Is this for gridded or point data?  I ask, because we have done this
easily for 3D point data (satellite -derived winds), but the only way
I can see to do this for gridded data is to create a display for each
level.  When I did this, the display got really crowded and nothing
was really readable -- it just all became a mass of little line
segments on top of each other.

tom