From: idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of chris brisendine
Sent: Wed 3/5/2008 8:15 PM
To: idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [idvusers] National Storm Attributes

The Iowa Environmental Mesonet is generating a point file with storm
attributes every min, I have noticed that programs like swift are also
giving storm attributes. I have been able to do this on a per site
basis but would like to do it on a national basis is there any way to
use any of the unidata programs to make this happen? I have seen
references to the storm attributes in xml format but have been unable
to locate them is it possible that they are using a unidata program to
do this with? Any help would be greatly appreciated