HTTP/1.1 404 /uwme/netcdf/2007031700-gasp-d2.nc.dds
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:38:17 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.6 (Fedora)
Connection: close

It appears as if the 404 response is throwing the IDV error. Weird thing is that there is no 'byte range' http header in the request??

Looking at the stack trace above, maybe the issue lies in the netcdf- java package, since IT contains the HttpRandomAccessFile class???

Any help appreciated.

PS: If I download a nc file from my web site using a browser and then load that from local disk in IDV, the file loads OK.

Stuart