[idvusers] Blank Plugin Manager

Hi there, I need some help about instaling plugin...

I already download & install GEON-IDV program in my computer.

But when I open the Plugin Manager window (Tools->Plugin Manager),

why I only found  the
blank Plugin Manager window?

I already reading online tutorial to install GEON IDV plugin  in
http://geon.unavco.org/unavco/IDV_for_GEON_download.html,

but I can't found anything in my Plugin manager, the

plugin manager window is full blank.

So my question is which one plugin file I must install? And
where I can found it?

If I must download ‘plugin’ file in internet, please send me link to
download that.

Attachment that I send with this email is pictures to described what I mean

      Terhubung langsung dengan banyak teman di blog dan situs pribadi Anda?
Buat Pingbox terbaru Anda sekarang! http://id.messenger.yahoo.com/pingbox/