Re: [idvusers] IDV not saving perspective projection

I'm having a hard time trying to get IDV to load the perspective projection from a bundle. In the bundle, I see <property name="PerspectiveView">
<boolean>true</boolean>
but the projection still comes up parallel.  What is weird is that if I save a
Default Bundle with perspective projection on and then load a bundle with
perspective on, it works-so perspective needs to be set both in the default
bundle and the user bundle.  Stranger still, is if I want to run it in batch
mode and save the image, the projection is again parallel in the resulting png
file.  I'm taking baby steps here with IDV so excuse me if this is something
obvious.  Thanks.
Hi Mike,
No its not something obvious - its a bug in our code. I'm amazed we haven't seen this come up before. We'll have a fix in for this this coming week (yet another 2.6 update release).

Thanks for catching this.

-Jeff