Re: [idvusers] Formating NetCDF headers for Point Data

Just to emphasize that the proposed CF Conventions for Point Data:

  http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PointObservationConventions

are not yet accepted/official, but feedback now on them would be appreciated.
Send to me, or post
directly to the wiki if you are part of the CF discussion.

thanks,
John