Re: [idvusers] Draw particle trajectories

  • To: Jong Bor Lee <jongbor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] Draw particle trajectories
  • From: Stuart Wier <wier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:27:12 -0600
Jong Bor:

Have you seen:
http://geon.unavco.org/unavco/IDV_datasource_track.html

and

http://geon.unavco.org/unavco/IDV_datasource_particle_dispersion.html ?

Stuart Wier

UNAVCO

I have been contacted by a professor who is interested in viewing the
trajectory of particles under wind currents. The vector field that models
wind is available and a student is already working in the calculation of the
trajectory, so the main problem right now is visualization. I was asked
about this. Is there any functionality in idv that would allow to do this?