[idvusers] Netcdf to Point? daily data and lat/lon

Hello IDV users,

This is my first message to this list; just a while ago I started using IDV,
and I have just a short question (sorry if this is addressed already).

I need to
export:
 - From Netcdf data files from my PC displayed
in IDV. The files are multiyear daily simulations of EVAPORATION, TEMPERATURE,
PRECIPITATION, etc.
 -  To text, excell, ASCII or other format of point data. Each
point exported, should have all lines of daily data (ex. Evaporation values)
plus
the lat lon information.  (so each point contains temp. daily values from
1961-1990...)

If point
data is not possible, then vector polygon or GRID formats would be fine, as
long as each point carries all daily values.

Thanks! Dimos