[idvusers] can plugins be installed for all users?

I'd like to install a datasource plugin for all users.  Is there a method by
which all users would automatically have this plugin enabled when they run IDV
instead of each user installing it by hand?  I tried specifying a SITEPATH and
creating a SITEPATH/idv.rbi file with:

  <!-- Where to look for plugins -->
  <resources name="idv.resource.plugins"  loadmore="true">
        <resource location="%SITEPATH%/plugins"/>
  </resources>

But the user still needs to "install" the plugin.  Thanks for any help.

Dallas