Re: [idvusers] IDV/Xvfb behavior

I share the suspicion of problems with Xvfb; we are running in a 64bit CentOS
environment with the 2.6.18-128.1.10 kernel, and have problems in Xvfb that
exist with other applications, not just in IDV.  When we reboot our server, it
can take nearly 12 hours before Xvfb stabilizes, and every once in a while, it
starts crashing almost every few minutes (had to write a script to check it
minute by minute), before taking a few hours to stabilize again.  I would love
to get more insight into why this is happening.

Brendon

--
Brendon Hoch
Technology Manager