[idvusers] Formula: vector field from direction

Hi,
I am trying to make a vector plan view from (wave) directional data. The
direction field contains values in radians. So I created the following new
formula:

 makeVector( sin(d*180/3.14159), cos(d*180/3.14159) )

When I apply this formula all goes well, i.e. I get to select the direction
field from my data source and the vector view control is shown. It correctly
shows that the vector values range from -1 to 1. However, no vectors are shown
in the view.. What am I doing wrong? (IDV 2.7u2)

Regards,

--
Reinoud Bokhorst
Advisor Oceanography & ICT

Tel:    +31 (0)527-242 299
Fax:    +31 (0)527-242 016
Web:    www.bmtargoss.com

BMT ARGOSS P.O. Box 61, 8325 ZH Vollenhove
Voorsterweg 28, 8316 PT Marknesse
The Netherlands