Re: [idvusers] View

HansPeter Roesli wrote:
Hi -

I am using 2 ways I kniow of to get a particular display size.

1. approximate
resize your display window manually to as close as possible to the size of you liking. Save this set up as a bundle.

2. precise
Go to View > Properties and at the bottom of the widget fill in the the 2 boxes Width and Height with the desired number of pixels, press OK. Go again to View > Properties and press Full Screen :-) .

Yes, those are the 2 ways of doing it. When you are in interactive mode the size of the view is determined by the size of the window and the gui layout (except when doing full screen). You could also write out a .isl file (see: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/index.html), run in offscreen mode and specify an image size.

-Jeff