Re: [idvusers] Data Transect on 3D grid

I have tried what you suggest, and I'm getting the following error:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
NameError: make2D

I also tried to create a 2D subset of my data and use the Data Transect,
but then I get the following error:
visad.VisADException: input has wrong dimension
        at
visad.CartesianProductCoordinateSystem.toReference(CartesianProductCoord
inateSystem.java:166)
        at visad.CoordinateSystem.toReference(CoordinateSystem.java:844)
        at
ucar.unidata.idv.control.CrossSectionControl.convertToDisplay(CrossSecti
onControl.java:1082)
        at
ucar.unidata.idv.control.CrossSectionControl.getXYPosition(CrossSectionC
ontrol.java:1016)
        at
ucar.unidata.idv.control.CrossSectionControl.initDone(CrossSectionContro
l.java:522)
        at
ucar.unidata.idv.control.DisplayControlImpl.init(DisplayControlImpl.java
:1086)
        at
ucar.unidata.idv.ControlDescriptor.initControl(ControlDescriptor.java:97
9)
        at
ucar.unidata.idv.ControlDescriptor$1.run(ControlDescriptor.java:904)
        at ucar.unidata.util.Misc$3.run(Misc.java:1061)

Ilan