Re: [idvusers] View...follow up to original note on getting a particular display size

  • To: "Brown, Murray" <murraybr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] View...follow up to original note on getting a particular display size
  • From: Jeff McWhirter <jeffmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 09:21:19 -0700
Brown, Murray wrote:
HansPeter,

I was able to get the display to set, as you describe below.  But for version
2.8b your second instructions should properly read:

View>Properties>set width & height>OK
View>Full Screen

However, if I try View>Restore Full Screen, IDV completely loses the Map View. Is this the right result?

Hi Murray,
That is not the expected result. What platform are you running on? Is the gui are where the map view should be just blank? Can you try to resize the window and/or force a repaint to see if its there?

-Jeff