[idvusers] Error opening AWIPS NetCDF grid

I'm trying to view an AWIPS NetCDF model grid file, and I'm getting an error when trying to load it. The error is coming from line 186 of AWIPSConvention.java, which is the breakupLevels() method. The error is a "NoSuchElementException" coming from the StringTokenizer.nextToken().

I'm guessing someone is probably going to want to see the grid file in question. gzip'd it is around 700MB, so I'm not sure how to go about getting it available to others.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is data relating to the tornado outbreak we had here on Monday, so there is great interest in viewing it outside of AWIPS.

Matt @ WFO OUN

--
Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave
a trail.

begin:vcard
fn:Matt Foster - N0EYE
n:Foster;Matt