From: Tom Whittaker [mailto:whittaker@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: martes, 01 de junio de 2010 11:18 a.m.
To: Luis Del Castillo
Cc: idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [idvusers] precipitation accumulation

Luis --

There is a formula that will sum a time series of grids.  After you
Choose your data, in the Field Selector,  click "Formulas" in the Data
Source column.  Then in the Fields column, pick Grids -> Time Steps ->
Sum over time steps.

Then pick an appropriate Display, and click "Create Display".  See if
that helps...

tom