[idvusers] Unable to get Sigma Coordinates Plotted

I'm getting the following error:

Unknown vertical coordinate with Unit null, using linear scale to Altitude.

The data is a 3D CE projection on sigma coordinates, so this scales my
data to 0-1 m.  I've been digging through the CF specifications and the
mailing list, but the formula_terms attr does not appear to be changing
anything.  Also attached is the ncdump of the file.

Let me know if anything jumps out as horribly off:

dimensions:
        LATITUDE = 360 ;
        LONGITUDE = 180 ;
        SIGMA = 25 ;
        SIGMA_LEVEL_STAG = 26 ;

variables:
        float LAT(LONGITUDE) ;
                LAT:long_name = "latitude" ;
                LAT:units = "degrees_north" ;
                LAT:standard_name = "latitude" ;
        float LONG(LATITUDE) ;
                LONG:long_name = "longitude" ;
                LONG:units = "degrees_east" ;
                LONG:standard_name = "longitude" ;
        float CONCENTRATION(SIGMA, LONGITUDE, LATITUDE) ;
                CONCENTRATION:coordinates = "LONG LAT" ;
        float PS(LONGITUDE, LATITUDE) ;
                PS:coordinates = "LONG LAT" ;
        float PRESSURE_LEVELS(SIGMA, LONGITUDE, LATITUDE) ;
        float SIGMA(SIGMA) ;
                SIGMA:units = "sigma_level" ;
                SIGMA:long_name = "sigma at layer midpoints" ;
                SIGMA:positive = "up" ;
                SIGMA:standard_name = "atmospheric_sigma_coordinate" ;
                SIGMA:formula_terms = "sigma: SIGMA ps: PS ptop: PTOP" ;
        float PTOP ;

// global attributes:
                :Conventions = "CF-1.0" ;

Thanks, Walter