Re: [idvusers] IDV not displaying NOAA-CIRES 20CR fields properly

Hi Don,

The problem occurs whether or not I choose spatial subsetting. The nightly build still shows the same misbehavior.

The path to a sample file is: dods://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov:-1/thredds/dodsC/cr20sixhr/air.1936.nc

I know July 9 1936 was a hot day, but not 430K at 850!! :D

Thanks,

Kevin