Re: [idvusers] Has anyone got a nice bundle for Earl?

 IDVers,

I posted a bundle in Bundles/Hurricanes that plots the forecast track on
your choice of background (defaults to latest ir pic).

The included jython must be saved when loading the bundle, and the instructions
included in a Text Note should work (I hope).

Enjoy,

Bill Fingerhut