From: Stuart Wier [mailto:wier@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: martes, 12 de octubre de 2010 02:10 p.m.
To: IDV Users
Subject: [idvusers] IDV Offscreen Support for Data Display Web Services

The Integrated Data Viewer can be run without human control to make
image files of IDV displays on demand for web sites.
  Some notes about software to this is online at
http://geon.unavco.org/unavco/docs/IDV-offscreen-isl-operations.doc.

This report describes findings made while creating a prototype on a
Redhat Linux server.  It may be useful for other
systems.  Please send corrections and improvements to the Unidata IDV
users email list.  At the moment UNAVCO does not
have staff or funding to do IDV development, and cannot supply more than
brief suggestions about this software.

Stuart Wier
UNAVCO
Boulder, Colorado