Re: [idvusers] Wind Barb Size

Mike-

It's unwanted, but as HP notes, expected behavior. This is a bug so please report to support-idv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hopefully, they will be able to put this on a high priority as a fix (although the developers are at a conference this week). The problem is that the zoom factor is not taken into account when the barbs are first drawn. A similar problem was encountered with the point obs display, and the solution is to account for the zoom factor when calculating the scale that the user has chosen.

Don