Re: [idvusers] Plotting NARR Composites

Hi Mike-

There are still some issues as you note below and Cathy hopes to address them next week. Some are easy (like the garbled variable name), others are a little tricker (like the date and levels). For example, if you do a composite of multiple dates/years, what should the resulting date be? Same with composites of multiple levels. I was out sick yesterday, but will talk to Cathy on Monday.

Don