Re: [idvusers] ISL contourInfo property

Hi Mike,

I have another question relating to ISL.  I would like to script specific
> contour values on a field using <property name="contourInfo".../>, but since
> the semi-colon separates contourInfo value attributes, you cannot use it
> like it's used in the Contour Properties Editor to specify specific contour
> values like "0.05;0.10;0.25;0.50" for QPF, as an example.  How is this
> scripted in ISL, or can it be??  Thanks,

I am making a change so that you can do:
      <property name="contourInfoParams"
value="levels=10,20,30;dashed=true;labels=false"/>

Note - the levels are comma delimited here where normally in the IDV gui the
irregular levels are semi-colon delimited. The ISL converts the commas in
the levels=...  to semi-colons.

I'll check in this change today so it will be in tonight's nightly build.

-Jeff