[idvusers] Running IDV through ssh tunnelling?

Hi all,

It's the second time I run into this issue: when I install IDV remotely on a server & display through ssh tunnelling, all windows pop up properly but the visualisation window (where the map would usually be) remains pitch black.

I've tried using "ssh -Y" instead of "ssh -X" but that did not solve the trick. However, it does work (the map is showing) if I access the remote server through vnc.

Has anyone cracked that mystery?

Best regards,

Remi

--