From:
idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]<mailto:[mailto:idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]>
 On Behalf Of Michael Hewson
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:15 AM
To: idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [idvusers] ver 3.0 installation

G'day - IDV 2_9u3 has been working just fine on my 32 bit Windows PC running
XPsp3 - for some time.

I have tried to install the advertised v3_0 and while it installs OK - it won't
run - all I get is a blank DOS screen fleetingly. Same with v3_0u1 - is it just
me? V2_9u3 is still working by the way.

Michael Hewson  PhD candidate
Climate Research Group | Centre for Spatial Environmental Research The
University of Queensland | Brisbane Q 4072 | Australia
m.hewson@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:m.hewson@xxxxxxxxx> | +61 (0)408 379 373