[idvusers] NARR display bug with v3.0?

IDV users,

I think I have come across a display bug with the NARR datasets that are
available through the Catalog at
http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog.xml

With versions 3.0u1 and the latest nightly I downloaded this evening
(12/26), plan view plots come out looking like this:
http://www.underthemeso.com/misc/IDV3_NARR.jpg

When you go into the Properties for the dataset and in the Spatial Subset
tab, you end up with a bounding box that seems to encompass Space itself.
I have duplicated this on both the version 3.0 we just installed at work
(WFO DDC), which is the 32-bit version for Windows... and also the 32-bit
version for Windows on my personal laptop.  Can anyone else verify this
bug?

For what it's worth, the latest build I had before 3.0 was 2.9u4 (May
2011), and NARR datasets were fine on that build and all builds prior.

Thanks!!
Mike U