Re: [idvusers] How do you time step 3-hourly NARR data in the IDV?

Oh wow, I never even considered that drop down box in the Chooser!  That's
exactly what I am looking for.  I am able to aggregate successfully using
the narr-b files like you said... however, the narr-a files which have the
3D fields, are not being parsed correctly or something.  After loading the
aggregated grids and doing a right-click Properties >> Times, I see all the
aggregated times, but when you go and select any of the fields (either 2D
or 3D), the Times tab only displays one default time instead of the total
number of aggregated times.  I wonder if this is a software bug??  Try
doing the same thing for the narr-a files and see if you can duplicate
this...

Mike U