Re: [idvusers] Naïve Question: How to use ISL to create multiple images from Image Data Set?

> OK.  I get it, except for one thing...
>
> What do I use for the file attribute in the setfiles line?
> (<setfiles datasource=".*" file="/data/image${imageIdx}.dat"/>)
>
> In my .xidv bundle I load 10 satellite images stored as 10 McIDAS Area
> Files in, let's call it, ${mydatadirectory}.  Do I loop through those 10
> data files as part of the setfiles directive?  In ${mydatadirectory} the 10
> McIDAS Area Files are named something like:

The ISL script I sent loads one image at a time. You can use the setfiles
tag:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html#setfiles
with the fileset tag to specify multiple files:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/FileTags.html#fileset

e.g,:
<bundle
file="test.xidv"><http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html#bundle>