[idvusers] Hurricane Sandy bundle

Hi there-

For anyone interested, I created a bundle that you can use to watch Hurricane Sandy as she approaches the East Coast of the US. It is available through the IDV's Catalog chooser under:

IDV catalog
  > Example Bundles from the Unidata RAMADDA Server
    > Hurricanes
      > Realtime weather display over East coast

or directly from the Unidata RAMADDA server:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/get/sandywx.xidv?entryid=1348d09e-ba32-42a3-95fa-1b9722cbfb88

It uses the new IDV 3.1 time matching features to coordinate the satellite, radar, surface/buoy and grid data.

Enjoy and for those on the East Coast, be safe.

Don
--
Don Murray
NOAA/ESRL/PSD and CIRES