Re: [idvusers] Unidata IDV (with introduction to RAMADDA) Training Workshop

I don't quite understand the question actually.

Is logarithmic color a well defined notion? Some of the standard tables have
most of their perceptual gradients at one end. I often curse them for this. But
maybe it's what you mean.

Mightn't you just use an idv formula to compute the log of your field, and have
your pick of color tables in its display?

Sent from my iPad