Re: [idvusers] log color scale

Yes, the simple solution is to compute the log of the parameter value,
and let the IDV display that.

I have a data set with parameter values of crustal strain magnitude
spanning a range of five orders of magnitude.  No linear scale will
handle such a thing.  I have a new color scale with 100 cells spanning a
range of -11 to -5 and it does just what I need.

Stu