Re: [idvusers] Grid interpolation in IDV

Paul --

If you want to display interpolated values as you move the pointer
around with the middle mouse button pressed after you have displayed
the contour analysis, then set the "sampling mode" (in the Preferences
panel, under "Formats & Data" tab)  to "Weighted Average".  (The
"Nearest Neighbor" choice gives a readout of just the nearest grid
point.)

If you want to do something else, please provide more info.

tom