Re: [idvusers] Grid interpolation in IDV

Hi Stuart,

In hindsight, contours were not a good example of what I am wanting.  What
I am wanting is to be able to interpolate gridded data sets, so I can put
in a lat/lon and obtain a field value, preferably using a Jython method.
 It would be good if IDV has a Jython method that could do this.

Paul Graham

--
Paul Graham
Email: meteorpaul@xxxxxxxxx