[idvusers] Running IDV automated (batch)

Hello,

I am contemplating running the IDV as a utility to ingest grib and
generated model charts for a website. I appreciate to do so I would need to
use batch files and use the windows scheduler to call up the script(s)?

Can anyone enlighten me on this a little more and also how they have gone
about getting around the problem of the file names, ie the png naming on
the server? As is, running the IDV twice a day over a month would generate
many files in the directory. How have folks got around this so that only
the last chart generated is available to view on a website?

Hope I made some sense, I am not so good explaining things!