Re: [idvusers] Can one change units on range rings special display?

Kevin,

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to change the units of the Range Rings. You may be interested in the Range and Bearing Control (right below the Range Rings in the menu) (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/userguide/controls/misc/RangeAndBearingControl.html) which does allow different units.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support