Re: [idvusers] IDV Jython, Append to Netcdf?

Hi Julien,

Why I'm doing this is ultimately to speed up IDV by writing out to file
some derived fields, such as Isentropic Potential Vorticity, which take a
long time to calculate each time they are loaded. It would be nice to have
these fields in the same Netcdf rather than separate files for each field
(which is what happens using the 'exportGridToNetcdf' method).

Thanks,

Paul