Re: [idvusers] Threshold for closed circle in station model?

Professor Herbster,

We've been burned ourselves :-)

My notes say:

- a circle for calm winds (0 speed)
- a shaft with no barbs<= 2.5 knots
- a shaft with a half barb for > 2.5 and< 7.5 knots

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support