Re: [idvusers] Threshold for closed circle in station model?

Thanks Don/Julien for your help!

CH

--

 Dr. Christopher G. Herbster
 Associate Professor

 386.226.6444 Office
 386.226.6446 Weather Center
 http://wx.erau.edu/

Schedule at:  http://wx.erau.edu/faculty/herbster/Schedules/

On 04/16/13 20:28, Don Murray wrote:
Chris-

Except for 2.5 which is a single line with no flag, if I read the code right, it's >= on the low side and < on the high side (as you have it below).

Don