Re: [idvusers] IDV Applet?

Greetings,

I have often wished that an IDV display could be viewed in a web browser
with all the interactivity present in the IDV. A Java Applet is one way this
could be done.

My suggestion is different than Pauls, if I'm not missing something. Paul
seems to suggest a Java Applet that would be almost a completely functional IDV,
while I am suggesting an Applet that would just present and manipulate an
IDV display. Perhaps, after a display is created in the IDV, it could be saved
as an Applet (similar to saving a bundle, image, or movie) ?

Bill Fingerhut