Re: [idvusers] IDV Tutorial Videos

Hi Julien...

This is an excellent start.  I like the "orange-box highlighting" to
draw attention to labels, choices, tabs, etc.

I would suggestion just two things:

1. make the pointer a little larger so it's easier to follow

2. when you click on an item, either show something on the screen
(like a little flash of some color or something) or make a sound
(well, not _you_ of course).  It might be okay to use the word
"click", but if you can do either of the other ideas, that would be
better.

Hope these ideas help....

tom

--