Re: [idvusers] Radiosonde data

On 7/12/2013 7:41 PM, Joleen Feltz wrote:
Hi,

I have a text file of radiosonde data which I would like to compare to COSMIC
data and other datasets.  I have not plotted local radiosonde data until now,
and would prefer to display the data much like the COSMIC profile is displayed.
 In that case, the profile can be displayed on the main display as a trajectory
and/or a skew-T can be plotted as well.  Is there a good tutorial on formatting
data so that it can be brought in as a Trajectory Sounding Database, or is
there a different/better approach?  I tried to load the file as ascii text data
and feel that the display types available with that approach will be too
limiting.

Thanks,
Joleen